Ways to Dodge 40 week requirements when you don't quite meet them
Thanks to Mel for the idea
I'm so gonna get busted for this
- Arial is a nice neat font, that is conveniently larger than Times New Roman,
- Courier New is good too (and is 1.6 times larger than Times New Roman)
- Instead of Double spacing, space atleast 30pt.
- When you're short on pages for the first draft, Forget to number the pages and hope the teacher doesn't notice.
- Borrowing Citations is a good idea; but make sure you add page numbers for a nice touch